Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movies (minus popcorn)

Hello, my name is Aaron and this is my blog in which I intend to review movies, trying my hand at the critiquing of today's cinema.

The title of this blog derives from the fact that I love the movies but have never really liked popcorn, a combination of facts that, taken together, might simply be considered ironic by some; or, alternatively, altogether oxymoronic by those others who are staunch advocates of the iconic theater-going snack. Either way, I do hope you enjoy my musings -- if not rantings; and it should be said that I always appreciate feedback.

Without further adieu then, I present to you "Movies (minus popcorn)."

Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you Aaron...I've never liked popcorn either. Milk Duds are more my speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myself, I'm a "Sour-Patch KIds" kid. :)

    ReplyDelete